Renfrew Exhibits: Future Healthcare 2019
RGi are pleased to announce we are a Media Partner for the Future Healthcare Expo 18-19th March 2019.
Organised in association with the UK International Healthcare Management Association, Future Healthcare has emerged as an epicentre for VIP buyers from all over the world. Taking place at Olympia London from 18-19 March 2019, Future Healthcare gathers more than 4,000 buyers from 65 countries for two days of education, networking and cross border purchasing.
As previous delegates at the event, we saw great potential for us to exhibit here and to engage fully with the growing volume of attendees.
We are looking forward to the opportunities that may come from the show, to discuss design challenges, or how to address unmet technical needs, so please head over to stand D2 if you are visiting. Design Development Director Mike Phillips will be on hand, so you can ask us all about our services.
Event Participants include:
PWC – Medesk – Renfrew Group – Halton – E Med – Doctor Care Anywhere – Gillie – Femeda – Piota – and many more…
Listen to our senior and authoritative panel of speakers sharing their views on the future of innovation in healthcare:
- Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt, Former Secretary of State for Health, UK Government
- The Rt Hon. Lord Drayson, Former Minister of Science, UK Parliament
- Alessandro Raimondo, Knowledge Transfer Officer, CERN
- Dr. Ibtesam Al Bastaki, Director of Health Investments & PPP’s Department, Dubai Health Authority
- Sam Shah, Director for Digital Development, NHS England
- Dr Jennifer Dixon, Chief Executive, Health Foundation
- Professor Chris Holmes, Director for the Health Programme, Alan Turing Institute
- Francesco Briganti, Secretary General, Cross Border Benefits Alliance-Europe Belgium
For the full Agenda and to register, please visit: https://www.futurehealthcareuk.com/conference.php
Show Features including:
- A Wearable Health Technology Theatre hosted by Thrive – two-day conference on wearables in Healthcare
The track will be curated around four main topics: Design & Development, Physical form/Sensors, Data/AI and Featured Wearables startup
Confirmed Speakers include:
- Paul Rinne, CEO, GripAble Ltd –
- Despina Papadopoulos, CEO & Founder, Principled Design
- Benjamin Fry, CEO & Founder, Neural Solutions
- Stephen Hicks, Co-Founder, Director and Head of Innovation at OxSight Limited
- Graeme Cox, CEO, Emte
- Jacob Skinner, CEO, Thrive Wearable
It’s not too late to get involved. EXHIBIT, SPONSOR, SPEAK, VISIT, or book your conference delegate ticket.