Breakthrough in Furniture Design
Renfrew Group International helps Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture.
Launched recently at the Education Show, the Aalborg range of educational furniture marks a breakthrough in school furniture design. From its inception, the Aalborg range was designed to promote good posture, and ease of use – design principles which have been endorsed by leading Ergonomists.
A balanced and upright posture has been shown to have contributed to ‘significantly improved student grades’ when compared to the posture promoted by regular chairs and desks. New schools with new interior spaces demand a new approach to equipment, especially furniture. Renfrew Group helped Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture. www.aalborgdk.com
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays
- Artificial Pancreas – Reprise
- The new Brute 500 motorcycle exhibited at Motorcycle Live at the NEC -November 2018
- Renfrew Group International assist UKDI, with a new type of stretcher