Breakthrough in Furniture Design
Renfrew Group International helps Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture.
Launched recently at the Education Show, the Aalborg range of educational furniture marks a breakthrough in school furniture design. From its inception, the Aalborg range was designed to promote good posture, and ease of use – design principles which have been endorsed by leading Ergonomists.
A balanced and upright posture has been shown to have contributed to ‘significantly improved student grades’ when compared to the posture promoted by regular chairs and desks. New schools with new interior spaces demand a new approach to equipment, especially furniture. Renfrew Group helped Aalborg to inject innovation into school furniture. www.aalborgdk.com
- Collaborative design with University College London Medical School on Bio Artificial Liver workstation
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays