Department of Health Makes Substantial Progress on HCAI
In 2007 a poll of 600 NHS frontline staff revealed strong support for a patient isolation system to help combat infection on hospital wards. MRSA and C. difficile bacteraemia claim many lives each year and this development was initiated to reduce the incidence of cross infection.
The resultant project, championed by senior DoH people, and known as the Temporary Isolation Unit (TSR), comprises a structural isolation ‘tent’ encompassing a single bed space and incorporating hand-washing, toileting, gown & gloving and air filtration systems. RGi worked collaboratively with all parties to develop the solution that can be quickly erected within a busy ward to provide an effective barrier against infection spread from patient to patient, and to visitors and staff alike.
- Renfrew Group continues to assist MicrosensDx with the development of its Coronavirus COVID-19 RapiPrep® test cartridge
- Renfrew Group assist MicrosensDx with the design and development of their Coronavirus COVID-19 RapiPrep® test cartridge
- Renfrew Group International completes the move to New Facilities
- RGi exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference
- RGI applies Medical Design Thinking in the Gulf