Do you have the expertise , equipment and finance you need to innovate and deliver your R&D plans?
Renfrew Group International and TBAT invite you to a breakfast seminar 08.45 – 10.45 on 16 September at Rocket Studios, Leicester
‘More than eight in ten manufacturers across the West Midlands are focused on driving up distribution and improving products through innovation, a new study has revealed
“Shortages of expertise, equipment and finance are holding companies back…”
*(article by Insider Media 24 August 2015)
The mini seminar will provide you succinctly with the information you need to meet your innovation and product launch plans, while you have your breakfast. (Coffee/bacon/egg roll)
How to get your product designed, manufactured and to market – and how to fund it.
RGi – R&D support
- Design to drive demand. How to hook and land your target customer.
- Innovation support. Concept exploration through sketch and prototyping. ‘Fail early and engage early’ leads to success sooner…
- Rapid tooling and low volume batch production. Getting to market early is cost efficient.
- Maximise impact and minimise time to market
TBAT Innovation – R&D Funding
- Grant funding – overview of current regional, UK and EU funding opportunities
- Do’s and Don’t – increase your chances of funding success
- R&D Tax Credits – how and why your business should be claiming
Mike Phillips (RGi) and Matt Symonds (TBAT) will present a couple of case studies each, followed by a tour of the R&D facilities at Rocket studios including studio, workshops, tool-room and moulding facilities.
One to one sessions to discuss innovation support requirements and business challenges will be available to follow until 13.00.
To Register for your free place please Email us by clicking HERE.
Where: Renfrew Group, Rockets Studios, Abbey Meadows, Leicester, LE3 3JL
When: 16 September 2015
We look forward to meeting you,
Renfrew Group & TBAT
- Collaborative design with University College London Medical School on Bio Artificial Liver workstation
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays