Innovation in Action
We are one of only three finalists selected in the Innovation Award category for the design and manufacture of the new blood donor chair for NHS Blood Transfusion (NHSBT), designed to match the new Gold Standard Clinical Pathway for Blood Donation.
The new Blood donor chair is a departure from the notorious “wall paper paste table” beds, and has been designed and manufactured with intelligent human factors that improve donor comfort and security as well as easing transportation and handling by staff. The pre commercial procurement process where the unmet need was defined and the product supplied by industry, has also been subject to a cabinet office review of public sector procurement. As well as winning an award for innovative procurement at the HSJ awards.
The evening award ceremony will follow the Medilink Innovation Day Conference 2013, held at Radisson Blu Hotel, East Midlands on13th June 2013. Renfrew will be exhibiting at the conference day on Stand 25, so please come and meet the team.
- RGi exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference
- RGI applies Medical Design Thinking in the Gulf
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards