Innovation is GREAT
Central & Eastern Europe Health and Life Sciences Innovation Exchanges
The InSmart Artificial Pancreas by Renfrew Group International is currently on tour with the UKTI The tour commenced on the 14th October 2014. The UKTI’s Science and Innovation Exchanges will introduce UK companies and academic institutions working within the healthcare and life sciences industries to commercial partners from the CEE interested in the UK’s research, development and pioneering technologies.
14th October – Prague (Czech Republic)
20th October – Warsaw (Poland)
19th November – Bucharest (Romania)
The UK is a recognised leader in these fields and academic institutions and commercial businesses are keen to partner with UK providers to develop the next generation of pioneering technologies. This is creating a wealth of opportunities for UK companies involved in commercial R&D and the manufacture and provision of scientific and laboratory equipment including medical supplies and devices.
For more information click HERE
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays
- Artificial Pancreas – Reprise
- The new Brute 500 motorcycle exhibited at Motorcycle Live at the NEC -November 2018
- Renfrew Group International assist UKDI, with a new type of stretcher