Renfrew Group wins ‘Excellence in Design Award’ at Medilink East Midlands Innovation Day 2014
At last night’s Medilink Business Awards ceremony we were presented with a special award: Commendation for Excellence in Design. The awards dinner was held at the Athena in Leicester following the East Midlands Medilink Innovation Day event. In addition to the surprise award, Renfrew Group were also finalists in the “Collaboration with the NHS” category for the Chair 4 Life project.
The well organised conference was presented and Chaired by Vivienne Parry (OBE) with talks and contributions from Dr Darren Clark (CEO, Medilink EM), Chris Hart (Commercial Director, EM AHSN), Pankaj Mistry (LLEP), Lindsay Allen (D2N2) and David Burrows (NEP).
Guest speakers also included Kurt Hertogs (Platform Innovation & Incubator Strategy Leader, Johnson & Johnson) and Mark McIntyre (Senior Director of Health Economics and Government Affairs Europe, Boston Scientific).
Michael Phillips (Design Development Director) is pictured (Left) with Dr Darren Clark (CEO, Medilink EM).
“As an organisation we are dedicated to achieving excellence in design, but also to addressing the complex challenges and needs of an ever evolving healthcare system, so we very much appreciate this special accolade.”
Congratulations to all other finalists and category winners – A great achievement for all.
- RGi exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference
- RGI applies Medical Design Thinking in the Gulf
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards