“Welcome to the UK and Ireland’s leading medical technology event. This is the only event that serves the whole of the UK and Irish medical sector which is valued at £27bn. Med-Tech Innovation Expo 2017 will bring together all stakeholders involved in the medical device innovation process.
Med Tech Innovation Expo 2017
the exhibition showcases over 150 companies from the medical device supply chain alongside the centrepiece conference that delivers insights, intelligence and education through a wide range of expert speakers. Med-Tech Innovation Expo is your industry platform. Join us!”
Last year we had a great time at the Med Tech Innovation Expo, so we thought – why not do it all again?
That’s right! Once again, Renfrew Group will be exhibiting at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. Get down there on the 26th and 27th April to see over a hundred exhibitors and more than 30 speakers all from the medical device industry. Check the full programme here www.med-techexpo.com
Med Tech Innovation Expo is the place-to-be for any supplier seeking to grow their business within the medical manufacturing community. You can speak with some of the boldest and brightest minds behind some amazing advances in recent years, including us!!
We will be at Stand 60, with an array of our work in medical technology for you to see. We’ll likely include our Chair 4 Life, the InSmart Artificial Pancreas and the NHS Blood Donor Chair.
You’ll have to come and visit us to find out what we’ve bought along and how we can help your business.
We’ll see you soon!
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University