Production and Validation of Biosensors Workshop The Knowledge Transfer Network – 23rd October 2014
* Highlight new techniques for the production of biosensors, including the use of printed electronics and the production of graphene sensors
* Review methodologies for the characterisation of biosensors
* Look at bringing a prototype product into production
* Regulatory issues to bring a technology to market.
Speakers include Design Development Director – Michael Phillips of Renfrew Group International. Talk title: The
InSmart Artificial Pancreas – The Design supporting the Science.
The event is to be chaired by Prof Richard Luxton and will take place on the University West England campus in Bristol.
For more information please click HERE
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University