Production and Validation of Biosensors Workshop The Knowledge Transfer Network – 23rd October 2014
* Highlight new techniques for the production of biosensors, including the use of printed electronics and the production of graphene sensors
* Review methodologies for the characterisation of biosensors
* Look at bringing a prototype product into production
* Regulatory issues to bring a technology to market.
Speakers include Design Development Director – Michael Phillips of Renfrew Group International. Talk title: The
InSmart Artificial Pancreas – The Design supporting the Science.
The event is to be chaired by Prof Richard Luxton and will take place on the University West England campus in Bristol.
For more information please click HERE
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays
- Artificial Pancreas – Reprise
- The new Brute 500 motorcycle exhibited at Motorcycle Live at the NEC -November 2018
- Renfrew Group International assist UKDI, with a new type of stretcher