RENFREW DESIGN DAY OFCHANGE IN INNOVATION
We hosted a team of clinical leaders drawn from a wide range of backgrounds such as doctors, dentists, psychologists and audiologists, who are taking part in a year long programme that aims to strengthen leadership capacity, in order to deliver change in their organisations and help drive the future of Healthcare Improvement.
Mike Phillips, our Design Development Director, kicked off the day with an in depth presentation on Renfrew’s design approach to innovation, how to bring change in design thinking, and how to engage people in the innovation/change process to create fresh perspectives.
After a tour of our studios and manufacturing facilities, Bruce, Mike and James then headed up three smaller groups to engage with them on how to stimulate creativity and implement change.
The day was really enjoyable, and we were thrilled to be able to share our design knowledge and expertise with such an enthusiastic team, who said that the insight they’d gained at the event was really helpful in thinking about practical innovation in the NHS.
- RGi exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference
- RGI applies Medical Design Thinking in the Gulf
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards