Renfrew Group – Best Of British, British Business House – 23rd July 2014
On the 23rd July 2014 Glasgow’s City Chambers will host the launch of the British Business House. The event coincides with the first three days of the Commonwealth Games, following on from the great success of the British Business Embassy during the 2012 London Olympics. In July Glasgow will take centre stage, hosting industry leaders, influential ministers and progressive business representatives for a three day programme of specialist sessions and exclusive networking opportunities.
The British Business House is a space built around UK innovation and produce, with furnishings and decorative items loaned by British companies proud to represent the UK on the world stage. Renfrew Group have accepted an invitation to display the InSmart Artificial Pancreas (pictured right) as part of the prestigious launch.
* Digital Health
* The Growth of African Cities
* Agri-Tech* East & West African Oil & Gas
* Global Sport
The British Business house will be the focal point of UK business networking – a platform to share expertise, forge working partnerships and increase UK investment and growth.
- Thinking positively…
- Renfrew Group continues to assist MicrosensDx with the development of its Coronavirus COVID-19 RapiPrep® test cartridge
- Renfrew Group assist MicrosensDx with the design and development of their Coronavirus COVID-19 RapiPrep® test cartridge
- Renfrew Group International completes the move to New Facilities
- RGi exhibiting at SEHTA’s 2020 International MedTech Expo and Conference