Renfrew Group – Best Of British, British Business House – 23rd July 2014
On the 23rd July 2014 Glasgow’s City Chambers will host the launch of the British Business House. The event coincides with the first three days of the Commonwealth Games, following on from the great success of the British Business Embassy during the 2012 London Olympics. In July Glasgow will take centre stage, hosting industry leaders, influential ministers and progressive business representatives for a three day programme of specialist sessions and exclusive networking opportunities.
The British Business House is a space built around UK innovation and produce, with furnishings and decorative items loaned by British companies proud to represent the UK on the world stage. Renfrew Group have accepted an invitation to display the InSmart Artificial Pancreas (pictured right) as part of the prestigious launch.
* Digital Health
* The Growth of African Cities
* Agri-Tech* East & West African Oil & Gas
* Global Sport
The British Business house will be the focal point of UK business networking – a platform to share expertise, forge working partnerships and increase UK investment and growth.
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University