Renfrew Group to exhibit at the Leicester Business Event on the 2nd October 2014
The event, already the largest of its kind in the region, is expected to create valuable leads for local businesses. It takes place at the Tigers’ ground in Welford Road, Leicester on October the 2nd.
The event, now in its seventh year, is organised by Elaine Vandelli, of Hi 2 Events in Fleckney.
“This year is shaping up to be our most successful event yet.
We have over 112 business exhibitors attending and expect our visitor number to be the highest yet at close to 1,000.”
The LBE is sponsored by the Federation of Small Businesses and Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Chamber of Commerce.
Maxine Aldred, development manager at the Federation of Small Businesses, said: “The LBE is an excellent platform for networking, even if you’re not exhibiting.
“It’s the place you need to be if you’re in business in Leicestershire.”
*** FREE TO VISIT ***
To reserve your place click
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University