Renfrew Group – Medilink East Midlands Business Award Finalists 2014
The ceremony will take place as part of the Medilink Innovation Day on the 11th June.
Medilink Innovation Day is the foremost Life Sciences event in the East Midlands, regularly attracting 250+ delegates and 30+ exhibitors. The day consists of a conference, with top speakers covering hot topics relating to the sector, an exhibition, and a business awards dinner.
There are five awards available; Start-up, Export Achievement, Collaboration with the NHS, Innovation and Outstanding Achievement, with all winners automatically going through to the Medilink UK national awards 2015.
Whatever your interest in Life Sciences, Innovation Day is not to be missed…
For more information or to register for the event, click here.
- Collaborative design with University College London Medical School on Bio Artificial Liver workstation
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University
- MCHC and Niantic, Inc. Invest in DigiLens for Holographic AR Displays