Renfrew Group has a double celebration
Today was a bitter sweet day. This afternoon we bid farewell to an extremely talented Senior Engineer Ken Poberezny after 29 years and celebrated a 25 years service milestone for an equally appreciated Senior Designer, David Fawkes.
Ken, you will be missed by all at Renfrew Group and we wish you a wonderful extended holiday.. (Not retirement we are told!). Congratulations and best of luck, we hope you will enjoy directing your energies into your other special interests.
Big congratulations and thank you also to David Fawkes – On reaching the quarter of a century milestone with us and for your hard work and dedication over the years. We wish you many more years with the company and a fabulous relationship with your new Wacom Cintiq sketch tablet!
- The philosophy that underpins our approach to Medical Design explained
- Collaborative Design with University College London Medical School on BioArtificial Liver Machine
- Aseptika wins big at West Midlands healthcare innovation awards
- Novel medical-grade wearable patent granted to Aseptika for BuddyWOTCH
- A new ‘Magic’ MRI test to help manage constipation in children is being developed by a team at Nottingham University